Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org
. Before an election, find your polling place.
Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name?
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- 18 years old
- A resident of a precinct at least 30 days prior to the election
- register at least 29 days prior to the election
- re-register if you change your address or name
- present a state or federal issued picture identification
Registration can be at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles 1629 Eastway Drive Crawfordsville, IN 47933 765-362-5707 or Montgomery County Voter Registration Office 100 East Main Crawfordsville IN 47933 765-364-6437.
or via Internet at http://www.indianavoters.in.gov